Montgomery United Methodist Church is hiring nursery workers. Candidates must be available 2-3 Sundays per week. In addition, we have daytime and evening shifts available. Workers will report to the Lead Nursery Worker and Children’s Director.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Ensuring the nursery is clean and safe.
- Proper sanitation should be conducted by ensuring proper washing of hands and handling of food.
- Supervision of children, to include diapering and toilet training.
- Understanding of the Church’s Safe Sanctuary Policy.
- Understanding of evacuation procedures.
- Work as a team to contribute to the fulfillment of these requirements to ensure the loving, clean, safe atmosphere expected in a Christian care facility.
- A background check is required annually.
Please contact Kristy LaBorde for application information.